GreenRack is a cloud service that allows you to quickly and easily publish documents for access from a mobile device regardless of platform: Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry or Windows Phone. Documents may include forms, brochures, audio or video content, web pages and web applications.
These documents can then be accessed through GreenRack’s information concierge, which is launched by scanning a QR Code or tapping an NFC tag. GreenRack automatically targets information to end-users based on their language, device, and date.
Enhance an Existing Physical Documents Rack
- Upload the documents to GreenRack.
- Generate QR Codes or NFC tags for the digital documents.
- Add the QR Codes or NFC tags to the existing physical rack.
Define a Virtual Documents Rack
- Upload the documents to the GreenRack Service.
- Assign them to a virtual rack.
- Present the virtual rack through a Digital Sign or at a Kiosk.
Add an Augmented Reality Layer
- Geo-tag your GreenRack documents.
- Organize them into a virtual world.
- Enable Augmundo extensions to publish to all major AR Browsers.